I am a photographer. Spread across the pages of the website are examples of my work.
Click on the tabs above for more examples and information about:
- Fine Art Prints. Limited editions available for purchase. Sand (to the right) is an example
- The Yorkshire Wolds. Works from my newly published photo-essay on this magical land.
- The Walk. Images from a 200 day mountain walk across Europe made in 1984.
- Portrait Commissions. Examples of portraits I have been commissioned to produce, as well as details of how to commission a portrait of your own.
- Tuition. Details of Personalised Photography Workshops that can be tailored to your needs.
- Ordering. Details of prices and how to order my work in a variety of sizes and formats.
- News - All the latest on upcoming exhibitions, publications and other news about my work. I post new works here, sometimes still in development but worth a look.
Latest News - June 2020
My Photo of the Week runs every Monday on this website (see Photo of the Week) tab, as well as on Facebook (Simon Palmour) and Twitter (@palmour )
My on-line virtual exhibition ran through April 2020 during Lockdown.
The 30 images are now collected here under the Virtual Exhib tab.
I shall be exhibiting at the next York Open Studios in April 2021
I intend to launch my Elmet photo essay at the Open Studios preview night.
My photo essay on the Yorkshire Wolds - The High Wolds is still available to purchase, direct or via Amazon.