I am a photographer. Spread across the pages of the website are examples of my work.
Click on the tabs above for more examples and information about:
- Photo of the Week with text description lands every Monday on this website tab, as well as on Facebook (Simon Palmour), Twitter @palmour and Instagram (lenoirlenoir)
- Spirit of Elmet is my latest photo essay published in June 2021. Click this tab for images from the book and details of how to order a copy.
- Virtual Exhibition My April 2021 show is now up and running on this tab, with a photo posted each day of the month, here, on twitter, on facebook and instagram
- Fine Art Prints Limited editions available for purchase. Sand (to the right) is an example.
- The Yorkshire Wolds Works from my published photo-essay on this magical land.
Available direct from the author or via Amazon
- The Walk. Images from a 200 day mountain walk across Europe made in 1984.
- Portrait Commissions. Examples of portraits I have been commissioned to produce, as well as details of how to commission a portrait of your own.
- Tuition. Details of Personalised Photography Workshops that can be tailored to your needs.
- Ordering. Details of prices and how to order my work in a variety of sizes and formats.
- News Archive - Previous announcements on exhibitions, publications et al.
Latest News - February 2021
York Open Studios 2021
is up and running again this year, and I am pleased to be a part of it.
I shall be exhibiting at my home studio, together with jewellery maker Jo Bagshaw.
The dates are
July 9th Friday - 6pm - 9pm
including drinks and nibbles
July 10 Saturday 10am - 5pm
July 11 Sunday 10am - 5pm
July 17 Saturday 10am - 5pm
July 18 Sunday 10am - 5pm
There will be plenty of new work, and the launch of my new book Spirit of Elmet
Thank you for your support