I am a photographer. Spread across the pages of the website are examples of my work.
Click on the tabs above for more examples and information about:
- Photo of the Week with text description lands every Monday on this website tab, as well as on Facebook (Simon Palmour), Twitter @palmour and Instagram (lenoirlenoir)
- Spirit of Elmet is my latest photo essay published in June 2021. Click this tab for images from the book and details of how to order a copy.
- Virtual Exhibition I ran a virtual show in April of both 2020 and 2021 during the pandemic.
- Fine Art Prints Limited editions available for purchase. Sand (to the right) is an example.
- The Yorkshire Wolds Works from my published photo-essay on this magical land.
Available direct from the author or via Amazon
- The Walk. Images from a 200 day mountain walk across Europe made in 1984.
- Portrait Commissions. Examples of portraits I have been commissioned to produce, as well as details of how to commission a portrait of your own.
- Tuition. Details of Personalised Photography Workshops that can be tailored to your needs.
- Ordering. Details of prices and how to order my work in a variety of sizes and formats.
- News Archive - Previous announcements on exhibitions, publications et al.
Latest News - March 2022
York Open Studios 2022
is up and running again this year, and I am pleased to be a part of it.
I shall be exhibiting at the Mount School in York, together with jewellery maker Jo Bagshaw and artist Kimbal Bumstead. The address is
The Mount School
York YO24 4DD
Access is through the car park on Driffield Terrace
The dates are
April 1st Friday - 6pm - 9pm
including drinks and nibbles
April 2nd Saturday 10am - 5pm
April 3rd Sunday 10am - 5pm
April 9th Saturday 10am - 5pm
April 10th Sunday 10am - 5pm
There will be plenty of new work, some old favourites, a sale rack and copies of my books on The Wolds and Elmet at a special show price.
Thank you for your support