Latest News - May 2023
This year, for the first time, I am exhibiting as part of Saltaire Open Village
which runs on
Saturday May 27th
Sunday May 28th
Bank Holiday Monday May 29th
from 10am to 5pm each day.
I shall be with other artists at
Wharf Street Studios, Block A Shipley Wharf
It is a great event and I am pleased to be in such a fantastic venue.
A selection of new work and old favourites will be on show, together with both my books (on the Wolds and Elmet)
I do hope to see you there.
Download a map of the venues (I am at venue 2) www.saltaireinspired.org.uk/app/uploads/2023/04/Map-2023-download.pdf
I am a photographer. Spread across the pages of the website are examples of my work.
Click on the tabs above for more examples and information about:
- Photo of the Week with text description lands every Monday on this website tab, as well as on Facebook (Simon Palmour), Twitter @palmour and Instagram (lenoirlenoir)
- Spirit of Elmet is my latest photo essay published in June 2021. Click this tab for images from the book and details of how to order a copy.
- Virtual Exhibition I ran a virtual show in April of both 2020 and 2021 during the pandemic.
- Fine Art Prints Limited editions available for purchase. Sand (to the right) is an example.
- The Yorkshire Wolds Works from my published photo-essay on this magical land.
Available direct from the author or via Amazon
- The Walk. Images from a 200 day mountain walk across Europe made in
- Portrait Commissions. Examples of portraits I have been
commissioned to produce, as well as details of how to commission a
portrait of your own.
- Tuition. Details of Personalised Photography Workshops that can be
tailored to your needs.
- Ordering. Details of prices and how to order my work in a variety
of sizes and formats.
- News Archive - Previous announcements on exhibitions, publications et al.